JFK - Clan TeamSpeak Viewer

Anmelden | Registrieren

Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: ARE YOU GUYS FUCKING CRAZY?
BeitragVerfasst: So 4. Nov 2018, 18:53 
MP5-Navy-User
I WAS GONNA WAIT UNTILL 1ST DECEMBER AND WRITE SOME MORE SHIT. I HEAR PEOPLE AND SENSE. THEN I THOUGHT, WAIT A MINUTE............. IM A CRAZY GUY! WHO WANTS TO HEAR MY SHIT? SOME TIME WHEN AT WAR, YOU HAVE TO KNOW WHEN TO BACK OFF AND REGROUP.

ALSO I WANT TO SAY, EVEN IF IM THE AC, WHICH I DOUBT!! I HAVE NO INTEREST IN STEALING YOUR 1) WOMAN 2) GIRLFREIND 3) SISTER, 4) WIFE 5) MOTHER OR EVEN YOUR 6) GRAN. JESUS IS THE THEIF.

THERE ARE TOO MANY CRAZY PEOPLE AND TOO MANY PEOPLE WHO ARE HELL BENT. WE ALL KNOW THE TRUTH 1) GOD DONT EXIST, 2) ISLAM IS RIGHT, 3) MARY/ JESUS AND HIS DISCIPLES WHERE ALL SCHIZOPHRENIC.

IVE LOST 10 YEARS OF MY LIFE BECAUSE OF THIS BULLSHIT, I SAID IT B4, I WAS HAPPIER WHEN I WAS ATHIEST. IM JUST NOW COMING OFF ANTIPSYCHOTICS AND I FEEL VERY SHITTY. IVE GONE FROM A 32" WAIST 80KG PERSON, TO A 38" WAIST 110KG PERSON DUE TO THE SIDE EFFECTS OF THE "SO-CALLED " MEDICATION. I HAVENT HAD A JOINT SINCE 2014 OR COKE SINCE 2013 AND IM VERY PISSED OFF. NOT TO MENTION IM 30K IN DEBT COS I DIDNT FINNISH MY DEGREE DUE TO BEING SECTIONED BY THE "SO-CALLED" DOCTORS.

ITS POLICY OF THE ENGLISH GOVERNMENT TO "NOT SURRENDER", THIS IS GONNA MONUMENTALLY BACK FIRE. I'VE WARNED THEM, THEY DONT WANNA LISTEN.... LONDONS GONNA GET HIT, SO DONT BLAME ME WHEN IT HAPPENS.

THERE IS ONLY 1 ROYAL FAMILY!!!

Profil  Offline

Betreff des Beitrags: Re: ARE YOU GUYS FUCKING CRAZY?
BeitragVerfasst: Mo 5. Nov 2018, 20:00 
MP5-Navy-User
DID ANYONE NOTICE IN THE NEW TESTAMENT OR REVELATIONS THAT NO-ONE GETS A GOOD LOOK @ GOD? EVEN THOUGH HES A PRIME CHARACTER!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?

GOD IS AN OLD MAN WITH A LONG GREY BEARD THAT'S FULL OF FOOD FROM YESTERDAY. HES GOT LONG GREY HAIR THAT'S DIRTY, WHERES A LONG DIRTY COAT THAT STINKS OF PISS AND BOOZE. WEARS CLOTHES GIVEN TO HIM FROM CHARITY SHOPS OR FOUND ON THE STREETS AND PUSHES AROUND ALL DAY A SHOPING TROLLEY FULL OF JUNK THAT HE OCCASIONALLY SHUFFLES ABOUT. HE SLEEPS @ NIGHT IN A CARDBOARD BOX NEXT TO THE RATS THAT KEEP HIM COMPANY AND DURING THE DAY SHOUTS AT PEOPLE THAT PASS HIM................ "THE END IS COMING, THE END IS COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" HE HAS NO ID.

THIS IS WHY WE NEED THE ARMY!

REMEMBER REMEMBER!

Profil  Offline